Covid 19 (Omicron) - Gift Voucher Customers and Students
Could all Gift Voucher Customers and Students intending to fly with an instructor please enure they have taken a negative Lateral Flow (or PCR) test on the day of their flight, before attending the airfield. Thanks.
- The minimum age for air experience flights is 14 years - there is no maximum age. The maximum weight is 16½ stones - we also have to be able to fasten the seatbelt.
- Our gift vouchers are non-refundable, but you can transfer them to someone else so long as they are still valid.
- If you have an air experience flight, it is imperative that you call your instructor on the day of the flight to check that the weather is suitable. We try hard not to give you a wasted journey, but the nature of Scottish weather is such that occasionally this may happen. If possible you should let us have a mobile contact number so that we can try to phone you and turn you back if the weather has deteriorated.
- Gift vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issue.
- If your flight is cancelled due to the weather, we will rebook you until it has been honoured, on condition that you do not leave calling to rebook for more than one calendar month from the date of the cancelled flight.
- Order Acknowledgement: Each order placed through the website will be acknowledged by email. The order will become confirmed at the point of despatch.
- East of Scotland Microlights uses Paypal for all online transactions. PayPal is a safer, faster, more secure way to pay online - your financial details are never shared. They remember everything for you, safeguarding your bank, credit or debit card details. PayPal hides your financial details so you don't have to share them online. They also protect your purchases so just in case there's a problem, you can get your money back. They provide one of the most secure ways to pay for goods and services online, with a team of over 2,000 specialists including former law enforcement officials working to protect you from fraud and identity theft. For security advice please see the Paypal Security Centre.